Welcome, and I’m glad You’ve decided to join the accountability session. Here is how the Virtual Practice Sessions work.
- We all meet on Zoom as a group (same Zoom link every week)
- Spend 10-15mins sharing with the group what we’re about to practice (don’t practice the same thing)
- During this introductory section, you can also ask questions on issues that don’t require keyboard demonstration.
- We then have a shared timer and go off to practice for 60 mins
- Mute yourself (turn off the video if you want to)
- At the end of the 60 minutes, we resumed as a group for 10-15mins to discount how the practice session went.
- Wrap up chat and end.
Here is what the Virtual Practice session is NOT for:
- We don’t play for each other; the Student Video Submissions is where we do that
- This is not the session to ask complex questions requiring keyboard demonstrations. Those questions are covered during the Member’s Live Q&A sessions held every six weeks.
- This is not a hang-out where you chat with other members for hours; you can do this in the campus forum.
These Virtual Practice Sessions are purely to help you take action and be deliberate with practicing, as this is where you will make the most progress.
I send out email reminders about these sessions; however, you can subscribe to my calendar to see all live events and get reminders from your calendar. Click on your calendar icon below to subscribe.